27 - 28 November, 2018
NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Day Two: Wednesday, 28 November, 2018 | Leveraging Digitalisation For World-Class Service
7:45 - 8:30 Networking & Breakfast In The Exhibit Hall
7:45 - 8:30 Advisory Board Private Breakfast
8:45 - 9:05 Transforming Field Service Using Video Augmented Reality And CrowdsourcingJean-Pierre Braun - Vice President, Global Field Force Nokia
Learn how one of the leading global service organizations is using innovative technologies like AR and crowdsourcing to provide better service, lower cost, and solve the talent gap.
Jean-Pierre BraunVice President, Global Field Force
9:05 - 9:25 Using Machine Learning And Connected Devices To Build Innovative Service StrategiesErik Lapre - Vice President, Services Schneider Electric
- Reducing human error across many touchpoints of your service operations
- Implementing a self-healing process with AI to enhance customer experience
- Minimizing cost pressures by sending less technicians to the customer site
- Learning about the automation process in order to leverage AI and machine learning
Erik LapreVice President, Services
9:25 - 9:45 Building A Global End-To-End Platform For Customer Service VisibilityTony Gattuso - Head, Global Technical Support & Next Generation Service Delivery Technology Xerox
- Determining the kind of information you need to increase efficiency and serve customers better
- Using machine data and machine learning to generate better customer outcomes
- Determining where to develop and implement innovation
- Linking and retiring old systems in a timely way
Tony GattusoHead, Global Technical Support & Next Generation Service Delivery Technology
9:45 - 10:25 Augmented Reality Dragons’ DenJordi Boza - Director, Sales - EMEA/LATAM Vuzix David Nedohin - Co-Founder & President ScopeAR
Learn about the leading AR, VR, and MR hardware and software to ensure your augmented reality is set to wow your customers and minimize service cost. 4 participants. Each participant will present the value and customer examples of their technology in 5 minutes, then answer questions from the Field Service Advisory Board and other service executives in attendance. We will close with the audience voting on the winner!
Jordi Boza, Director of Sales EMEA and LATAM, Vuzix
David Nedohin, Co-Founder And President, Scope AR
Additional participants to be announced!
Jordi BozaDirector, Sales - EMEA/LATAM
David NedohinCo-Founder & President
10:25 - 11:10 Sweet Treats, Espresso & Networking In The Exhibit Hall
11:10 - 11:30 Keynote
11:30 - 11:50 Reducing Service Disruption With Condition-Based MonitoringAlexander Lehner - Vice President, Customer Services FLSmidth
- Explaining what condition-based monitoring is and how it can reduce service disruption
- Determining what data you need to collect for effective condition-based monitoring
- Choosing which cloud service to use to support your strategy
- Should condition-based monitoring algorithms be proprietary or built by a solution provider?
Alexander LehnerVice President, Customer Services
11:50 - 12:10 Solving For The Customer’s Desired Outcome – Proven Practices On How To Listen, Understand And Engage With Your CustomersDavid Lopes - Senior Director, Design & Customer Innovation ServiceSource
12:10 - 13:10 Technology Toolbox TalksHilla Karni - Vice President, Product & Customer Marketing ClickSoftware Olaf Herrscher - International Sales Manager Docware Coen Jeukens - Director, Global Customer Transformation ServiceMax from GE Digital Markus Reischl - Senior Vice President, EMEA Coresystems Scott Sobera - Senior Vice President, Sales Help Lightning David Lopes - Senior Director, Design & Customer Innovation ServiceSource Juan Gutiérrez Botella - Europe Digital Sales & Service Lead Avanade
Service and support has never been more technology driven. Here’s your chance to sit with some of the leading service technology providers to learn how their clients benefit from their solutions, and just as importantly, talk with 10 – 12 other service executives about their successes and challenges around your top technology priorities.
Choose the 2 topics related to your most pressing initiatives (30 minutes each).
1. The Science Behind Service: Metrics that Matter
Hilla Karni, Vice President, Product & Consumer Marketing, ClickSoftware
2. Interactive Spare Parts Catalogues: Optimise your After Sales Service
Olaf Herrscher, International Manager, Docware
3. Asset Data Gravity: How Field Service Is The Key To Growth
Coen Jeukens, Director of Global Customer Transformation, ServiceMax from GE Digital
4. Transforming Field Service With An Agile Workforce
Markus Reischl, SVP EMEA, Coresystems
5. Lessons Learned Around The Enterprise Deployment Of Augmented Reality
Scott Sobera, SVP Sales, Help Lightning
6. Solving For The Customer’s Desired Outcome – Proven Practices On How To Listen, Understand And Engage With Your Customers
David Lopes, Senior Director, Design & Customer Innovation, ServiceSource
7. From Field Technicians To Connected Field Service
Juan Gutiérrez Botella, Europe Digital Sales & Service Lead, Avanade
#8 - #11 TBD
If your company offers cutting-edge technology that drives the advancement of service organizations, inquire about hosting one of these interactive sessions to email@example.com or +1.646.200.7483.
Hilla KarniVice President, Product & Customer Marketing
Olaf HerrscherInternational Sales Manager
Coen JeukensDirector, Global Customer Transformation
ServiceMax from GE Digital
Markus ReischlSenior Vice President, EMEA
Scott SoberaSenior Vice President, Sales
Juan Gutiérrez BotellaEurope Digital Sales & Service Lead
13:10 - 14:10 Lunch
Concurrent Sessions – Choose One
Stream A: Making Data Work For You
14:10 - 14:20 Chairperson’s Afternoon Address
Stream B: Transforming To World-Class Service
14:10 - 14:20 Chairperson’s Afternoon Address
Stream C: Workforce And Field Tools Of The Future
14:10 - 14:20 Chairperson’s Afternoon Address
14:20 - 14:40 Exploring The Next Phase Of Connected Products, Digitization, And Cognitive SystemsChris Dexter - Senior Director, Technical Services Cisco Systems
This keynote will focus on the mechanics of how Cisco creates an environment for field-led continuous innovation in the CX space. Chris will discuss how we engage our field engineering and service delivery community in shaping the evolution of our customer experience.
Chris DexterSenior Director, Technical Services
14:20 - 14:40 Exceeding Customer Expectations As Their Demands IncreaseHans-Jürgen Brass - Senior Director/Global Lead, Account Stabilization Team Dell EMC
- So you understand, which customers are loyal and which ones are on their way out? Really?
- Give up on a customer or try to recover?
- A blueprint to recovering your most precious customers
- From recovery back to growth – account stabilization in action
Hans-Jürgen BrassSenior Director/Global Lead, Account Stabilization Team
14:20 - 14:40 Transforming A Mature Field Service Business With Digital Innovation Plus A Human TouchNorbert Kamberg - Director, Global Operations - Field Services & Tools Siemens Power & Gas Services
- Explaining how customer changes and new demands have driven the service transformation
- How 3D printing of spare parts, remote service and AI come into play
- Putting your people at the center of your transformation (Service is still a people business, despite all the technology involved)
- Building a plan for the next five years
Norbert KambergDirector, Global Operations - Field Services & Tools
Siemens Power & Gas Services
14:40 - 15:00 Shifting From Reactive To Predictive Field ServiceHilla Karni - Vice President, Product & Customer Marketing ClickSoftware
Waiting until something breaks to service it is no longer enough, and causes costly disruptions to your service schedule. Your customers now expect a proactive approach, and device usage patterns and historical data enable predictive repairs and maintenance to occur before issues can arise. Learn how traditional FSM approaches fail to plan for service proactively, what impact true predictive field service has on business KPIs, and how you can leverage predictive field service through common use cases.
Hilla KarniVice President, Product & Customer Marketing
14:40 - 15:00 Pitfalls To Avoid On Your Field Service Transformation JourneyKaren Mehal - Vice President, Field Service Lightning Salesforce Service Cloud
14:40 - 14:50 Innovation Spotlight
14:50 - 15:00 Innovation Spotlight
15:00 - 15:40 PANEL: Using Connected Data And IoT To Make Profitable Business DecisionsDidier De Vos - BNL Head of Country/Director, Service & Solutions - EMEA Glory Global Solutions Hichem Bouafoura - Vice President, Sales & Marketing Excellence - Global Field Services Schneider Electric
- Up-leveling your IoT journey: Gauging where you are at and putting a plan in place to advance capabilities
- Making useful business and customer decisions from your connected data
- Using your data to validate and adapt maintenance schedules, customer experience, and revenue generation
- Ensuring you are fully leveraging IoT to enhance service
Didier De VosBNL Head of Country/Director, Service & Solutions - EMEA
Glory Global Solutions
Hichem BouafouraVice President, Sales & Marketing Excellence - Global Field Services
15:00 - 15:40 PANEL: Shortlisting The Most Important Digital Tools To Achieve World-Class ServiceMiguel Ángel Hernanz - Vice President/Head, Global Service Delivery Transformation Philips Karen Mehal - Vice President, Field Service Lightning Salesforce Service Cloud
- What does digitization mean for field service?
- Who should be in charge of the digital strategy of your organization?
- What’s the next phase of connected and smart devices to offer a revolutionary digital experience?
- What types of digital customer tools and apps provide them a better experience?
Miguel Ángel HernanzVice President/Head, Global Service Delivery Transformation
15:00 - 15:40 PANEL: The Workforce Of The Future: Filling The Talent Gap By Finding Qualified Field EngineersStefan Guldner - Head, EMEA Customer Support - Medical Systems Division Olympus Europa Walter Wetzelaer - Director, Global Service Sales Leica Microsystems Clinten van der Merwe - Director, Service - EMEA Smiths Detection Stefan Vanneste - Vice President, EMEA Terumo Medical Products
- Outlining the new skill set required of today’s field service technician
- Finding the right balance of technical and customer service skills
- Uncovering the best sources for qualified engineers
- Putting a plan in place to keep your engineers happy and engaged once you’ve recruited them
- Exploring technologies that can help keep your mobile workforce productive
Stefan GuldnerHead, EMEA Customer Support - Medical Systems Division
Walter WetzelaerDirector, Global Service Sales
Clinten van der MerweDirector, Service - EMEA
Stefan VannesteVice President, EMEA
Terumo Medical Products
15:40 - 16:00 Becoming A Data-Driven Predictive Maintenance Organization: Overcoming The Resistance To ChangeJan van Dijk - Regional Sales Leader, Connected Services - Benelux Honeywell Bulding Solutions
- Embarking on a transition from a hardware to a software company
- Altering the mindset within your organization to support a predictive maintenance model
- Developing solutions for your customers as a result of big data
- Minimizing internal and external resistance to change
Jan van DijkRegional Sales Leader, Connected Services - Benelux
Honeywell Bulding Solutions
15:40 - 16:00 Driving NPS Above The Norm To Create World-Class ServiceAlec Pinto - Regional Manager, Service - DACH & High Growth Markets Leica Biosystems
- What defines world-class service?
- Benchmarking NPS scores across industries
- Creating a step-by-step process for improving NPS
Alec PintoRegional Manager, Service - DACH & High Growth Markets
15:40 - 16:00 Using Automation To Improve Parts Distribution Center OperationsKnud Midtgaard - Vice President, Operations Alfa Laval
- Implementing a logistics control tower
- Organizing in value streams
- Using automation to communicate between customers and distribution centers
- Stocking for profitability
Knud MidtgaardVice President, Operations
16:00 - 16:50 Best-In-Class Field Service Awards Ceremony With Cheese & Wine Tasting In The Exhibit Hall
16:50 - 17:10 Data Segregation To Protect Partner Data While Improving Operational MetricsJoerg Brandstaedter - Vice President, Global Service Excellence QIAGEN
Joerg will share their unique business model that has led to Improved utilization, lower travel costs and better SLA compliance. He’ll explain how they improved operational metrics, critical mass and economy of scale.
Joerg BrandstaedterVice President, Global Service Excellence
16:50 - 17:10 Partnering With Your Customer To Ensure Maximized Asset UtilizationChristophe Bassole - Vice President/General Manager, Service - EMEAI/APAC Tektronix
- Examining the current partnership between service provider and customer to identify areas for improvement
- Determining how your customers can get maximum asset utilization
- Outlining new processes and tools for a more valuable partnership for both parties
Christophe BassoleVice President/General Manager, Service - EMEAI/APAC
16:50 - 17:10 Redesigning Global Supply Chains To Better Meet Varying Customer ExpectationsSébastien Bergé - Director, Operations Planning - Metallic Supply Chain Metso Minerals
For couple of years we have been redesigning our global supply chains to better meet the different customer expectation. The focus in the project was to look on how the customers experiences our supply chain and how can we better address the different needs: some are looking for better availability, some quicker lead time, some lower cost etc. This led to new thinking on how our supply chain should look like.
Sébastien BergéDirector, Operations Planning - Metallic Supply Chain
17:10 - 17:30 Building Up A Sector-Wide Field Services Infrastructure Across EuropeSean McBride - Senior Manager, International Technical Support & EU Field Services Aviat Networks
Sean will discuss the challenges, successes and lessons related to the Field Services Infrastructure he is currently building in Europe.
Sean McBrideSenior Manager, International Technical Support & EU Field Services
17:10 - 17:30 Obsolescence Management: How To Turn A Constraint Into A Business OpportunityAlexandre Marrot - Director, Services & Maintenance Conduent
Product life cycle becoming shorter on a fast evolving technology environment, we are more and more facing obsolescence issues on systems that need to be maintained for many years. For instance, a ticketing system life cycle being 10 to 20 years, it is mandatory to find solutions to manage these issues seamless.
Alexandre MarrotDirector, Services & Maintenance
17:10 - 17:30 From A Customer Support Engineer To A Trusted Customer AdvisorMeir Elharrar - Managing Director/Director, European Service Brooks Automation Semiconductor Group
Explaining the approach, soft skills training and procedures that lead to engineers becoming trusted customer advisors.
Meir ElharrarManaging Director/Director, European Service
Brooks Automation Semiconductor Group