Advancing Service Together!
Born in 2003, Field Service is a conference where service, support and customer care meets inspiration!
With transformative content designed to elevate your service priorities, our conference will help make your program into a customer-focused, revenue generating resource.
2018 Speakers Included
Here are some of the leading minds in service who are presenting at Field Service Amsterdam
Regional CEO, Service Northern Europe and the Middle East
(Strategy & Operational Development)
Senior Director, Global Lead - Account Stabilization Team
(Exceeding Customer Expectations)
Field Service Director
(Industry Boardroom - Airspace)
VP Customer Experience (CX) Centres
(Creating Exceptional Customer Value)
Customer Support Agreements (CSA) Team
(Moving from Reactive to Proactive)
Miguel Ángel Hernanz
VP, Head of Global Service Delivery Transformation
VP Global Field Force
(Augmented Reality to Transform Service)
Eric Le Joliff
VP, Strategy, Global Field Services
(Predictive Service Models)
2018 Sessions Included
At Field Service, we are obsessed with ensuring we are discussing your top challenges to find results to bring back to your business. Some of the key topics that we’re covering at Field Service Amsterdam 2018 include:
- Driving Service Revenue With A Focus On Customer Outcomes And Uptime
- Advancing Your Digital Service Strategy To Manage Cost And Improve Performance
- Filling The Talent Gap And Training For New Workforce Skill Set (that is highly digital)
Driving Service Revenue With A Focus On Customer Outcomes And Uptime
- Moving from reactive to proactive and predictive service models
- Exploring new services and revenue streams
- Optimizing service pricing
- Optimizing spare parts management
Using Machine Learning And Connected Devices To Build Innovative Service Strategies
Erik Lapre, VP Services, Schneider Electric
Exploring New Service Offerings To Drive More Revenue
Massimo Lenzi, Head of Customer Service – Homeland Security & Critical Infrastructure, Leonardo
Driving NPS Above The Norm To Create World-Class Service
Alec Pinto, Regional Service Manager DACH & High Growth Markets, Leica Biosystems
Advancing Your Digital Service Strategy To Manage Cost And Improve Performance
- Aligning your service strategy with changing customer demands (Amazon and Uber models still discussed)
- Leveraging technologies like AR/VR/MR to provide better faster cheaper service
- Ensuring your technicians have all the knowledge they need at their fingertips
- Using spare parts digital cataloguing
- Exploring the use of AI and machine learning in service
- Integrating service to an enterprise system to have a full view of the service workflow
Transforming A Mature Field Service Business With Digital Innovation Plus A Human Touch
Norbert Kamberg, Director Global Operations Field Services and Tools, Siemens Power & Gas Services
PANEL: Shortlisting The Most Important Digital Tools To Achieve World-Class Service
Miguel Ángel Hernanz, VP, Head of Global Service Delivery Transformation, Philips
Becoming A Data-Driven Predictive Maintenance Organization: Overcoming The Resistance To Change
Jan van Dijk, Regional Connected Services Sales Leader Benelux, Honeywell Building Solutions
Filling The Talent Gap And Training For New Workforce Skill Set (that is highly digital)
- Gamification of training and knowledge management
- Change management. Even though this industry is highly technical, it still all comes down to the people (having the right ones and ensuring they are using the technology most effectively)
- Managing a multi-generational workforce
- Using crowd service, hybrid employment models, and technician outsourcing effectively to meet your needs
- Ensuring cross-cultural success
- Technician Safety
PANEL: The Workforce Of The Future: Filling The Talent Gap By Finding Qualified Field Engineers
Stefan Guldner, Head of Customer Support EMEA, Medical Systems Division, Olympus Europa
Walter Wetzelaer, Director Global Service Sales, Leica Microsystems, a Danaher Company
Clinten van der Merwe, Service Director EMEA, Smiths Detection
Stef Vanneste, VP EMEA, Terumo Medical Products
From A CSE To TCA – From Customer Support Engineer To Trusted Customer Advisor
Meir Elharrar, Director, European Service & Managing Director, Brooks Automation
Who Attends Field Service?
Service leaders from some of the largest European manufacturers and commercial services organizations to small-to-medium sized businesses: Field Service gives you the tools for a world-class field operation!
"The advantage of Field Service is that you get a window into top processes, people, tools and initiatives in the space. You have the opportunity to benchmark best practices and new ideas from a cross-industry perspective."
- Dick Frishkorn, Process Improvement Leader, GE Aircraft
The Field Service Audience
Service leaders from some of the top manufacturing companies in the world be onsite to gain the tips and tools they need for a world-class service program.
Globally Focused Manufacturers
Our event brings together service leaders from some of the top manufacturing companies in the globe. 150+ executives will be in a room gaining the tips and tools they need for a world class program.
- Semi Conductor
- Industrial Machinery
- Computer & Electronic
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment
- Hospital Equipment
- Automotive Parts
- IT Solutions
Top Spend Categories – Field Service Profiling Report (Out of 100
Learning. Networking. And Fun!
Check out some of the exciting sessions from our 2018 event. From keynote presentations to breakouts – you’ll make valuable connections and life-long friends.
Welcome Night Cap Drinks
Drinks Reception in the Exhibit Hall
20 Years of Service Club
Women in Service Breakfast
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates Field Service as the number one service and support event of it's kind.