04 - 05 November, 2019
NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Best In Class Awards
The Field Service Best-In-Class Awards recognize outstanding efforts in service optimization
Field Service Europe 2018 Best-In-Class Awards
Wednesday, 28 November
To recognize outstanding efforts in service optimisation, we are holding the 2nd annual Field Service Europe 2018 Best-In-Class Awards. Nominations for service organisations are now being accepted until Friday, September 14, 2018.
Nominate your peer, partner, client or yourself for the following categories:
TECHNOLOGY: Most Effective Technology Deployment To Increase Service Levels
- Only service organizations may be nominated. Non-service executives will not be considered (though vendors may nominate clients).
- Self-nominations and nominations on behalf of other service organizations are accepted.
- Nominations will be reviewed and the three finalists in each category determined by the Field Service Advisory Board.
- Finalists will be invited to present their program to and take Q&A from the Advisory Board and audience on Tuesday, 27 November. At this time, the Advisory Board will vote for the winners who will be announced and honored at the Field Service 2018 Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, 28 November.
The three finalists in each category will receive:
- Complimentary registration to the entire Field Service Amsterdam 2018 event (a €1,999 value).
- A feature on the Field Service Awards page web site.
To recognize outstanding efforts in service optimization, we're pleased to announce the Field Service Europe Best-In-Class 2017 Awards! See below for this year’s winners!
CATEGORY 1: Best Service & Support Strategy Team Implementation
Jack Rijnenberg, Director of Global Customer Service, Markem-Imaje
CATEGORY 2: Most Innovative Approach To Service Delivery
Arnaud Allouche, Global Head, Field Customer Services & Support, Hitachi Vantara
CATEGORY 3: Most Effective Technology Deployment To Increase Service Levels
Dustin Mataczynski, FS Site Leader – Phillips, BWPapersystems
Honorable Mention Award for Innovation In The Delivery of Field Service and Repair
Johnson & Johnson and Cognizant